- Assume a prone position on forearms elbows positioned under shoulders.
- Draw your lower abdomen inward toward your spine.
- In optimal postural alignment tighten buttocks and lift body up onto forearms.
- While maintaining the abdominal draw-in contraction, hold optimal alignment for desired duration.
- Your spine should be in a neutral position from cervical to lumbar and your glutes should remain tight without compensatory motion.
- Keep chin tucked in.
- Reduce time if form is compromised. Form is more important than how long you hold!