- Increased integrated rotational (transverse plane) core strength and stability.
- From a seated position, slowly roll down the ball while comfortably placing your head and neck on the ball
- Lift your hips up until they are in line with your knees and shoulders
- Raise arms and medicine ball perpendicular to your torso.
- Maintaining a stable pelvis, slowly rotate trunk to each side
- As strength develops, increase range of motion and speed
- Maintain proper spinal alignment!
- Do not allow hips to drop while rotating.